Stakeholder groups include utility-related & public staff technical experts including local & state govt., advocacy & environmental, energy trade groups, utilities (IOUs, EMCs, Munis) large energy users, consulting, project developers, technology providers, and academia.
Role of Stakeholders:
- Provide guidance and input on what is important to consider for resilience in the 3rd scenario
- Review modeling efforts and provide feedback
- Validate work through engagement
- Provide a diverse set of voices, background, and resources to ensure as many considerations can be included accurately in modeling
- Present findings of the overall project, get feedback and input
- How can the findings be useful to project goals and applied